National Board of Child Welfare South Africa
- The CWSA National Board is elected by the General Assembly and remains accountable to that body at all times.
- The Board is comprised of representatives of CWSA Provincial Boards; mainly volunteers who are active members of their local Child Welfare organisation who make time to support CWSA at both provincial and national levels.
- The National Board is responsible for policy development, acting on resolutions made at the General Assembly that develops interim policy.
- The National Board appoints a National Executive Director who, with a national and provincial staff complement, is responsible for implementing all decisions.
- The National Executive Director is accountable to the National Board and ultimately to the General Assembly.
Comments are closed.